- The presentation of previously covered content in a new context through text and animations, intended to resonate with the student's experience in other parts of the course and consolidate learning.
- Students to access the activity on demand and as often as required.
- The resources needed to present the material and create the space is one off and not a recurring one - so it scales to future and broader use easily
Describe three features that could fit within a game.
- The use of things like clothing and safety equipment where failure to follow the taught process can result in 'failure,' correct use can release activities or add to a score.
- The requirement to carry out actions in a particular sequence or in response to certain events on screen - so testing the student's understanding.
- Response to questions posed by the system to test the student's understanding.